This level includes:
● Video Lesson 30 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 31 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 32 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
These 10-minute video lessons take you into therapy sessions with babies and young children with hearing loss so that you may observe first-hand how to develop identical weekly targets.
In the Standard Tier, each Video Lesson comes with
● a Lesson Plan
● a Feedback Form
● Video requests as specified
You will receive forms in which to record the first 100 words in the development of your child’s
● Receptive Language
● Expressive Language
What you and your child will learn:
At the end of this plan, you will
1. Talk using 2-step commands.
2. Monitor and stimulate the development of your child’s imagination through Pretend Play with simple accessories.
At the end of this plan your baby or young child will
1. Demonstrate an auditory memory of 2 items. (adjective-noun combinations)
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the prepositions ‘under’ in context.
3. Say ‘I’ to refer to himself or herself.
4. Say “___ fell down.” in answer to the Question form: “What happened___?”
5. Say the phrase “I want to.” Or “I don’t want to.”
6. Draw ‘standing lines’ as requested.