This level includes:
● Video Lesson 27 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 28 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 29 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
These 8-10 minute video lessons take you into therapy sessions with babies and young children with hearing loss so that you may observe first-hand how to develop identical weekly targets.
In the Standard Tier, each Video Lesson comes with
● a Lesson Plan
● a Feedback Form
● Video requests as specified
What you and your child will learn:
At the end of this plan, you will
1. Talk about things that are not always directly related to your child e.g. heavy vehicles.
2. Talk about number values 1-3 throughout your day.
3. Have library membership at a local Children’s Library.
At the end of this plan your baby or young child will
1. Demonstrate an auditory memory of 2 items.
2. Follow simple commands spoken at a distance of 3 feet.
3. Answer the Question form: “What do you do with___”?
4. Demonstrate an understanding of the phrases “I like that!” Vs “I Don’t like that.”
5. Say the pronoun ‘you’ sometimes.
6. Say the /d/ sound spontaneously.