● Enjoy listening to music together.
● Stay conversational.
● Continue to talk in complete sentences.
● Keep the pace of learning brisk!
● Ear Contact
This level includes:
Your child’s hearing devices from Session 6 onwards represent optimal amplification.
● Video Lesson 9 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids
● Video Lesson 10 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids
● Video Lesson 11 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids
These 8-minute video lessons take you into therapy sessions with babies and young children with hearing loss so that you may observe first-hand how to develop identical weekly targets.
In the Standard Tier, each video comes with
● a Lesson Plan
● a Feedback Form
● Video requests as specified
What you and your child will learn:
By the end of this module, you will
1. Conclude the set of Learning to Listen (LTL) sounds and will review a few of them every day.
2. Talk in a conversational way with your child.
3. Maintain a brisk pace when playing with your child.
4. Play music to your child.
5. Take your child outdoors to play, as the weather permits.
By the end of this module, your baby or young child will
1. Engage consistently in play.
2. Detect all of Ling’s 6 sounds from close.
3. Begin swaying in response to music.