● Auditory Closure
This level includes:
● Video Lesson 36 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 37 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 38 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
These 10-minute video lessons take you into therapy sessions with babies and young children with hearing loss so that you may observe first-hand how to develop identical weekly targets.
In the Standard Tier, each Video Lesson comes with
● a Lesson Plan
● a Feedback Form
● Video requests as specified
What you and your child will learn:
At the end of this plan, you will
1. Engage your child in Conversation consistently.
2. Use the pronouns ‘she’ and ‘they’ in your everyday conversation.
3. Use the possessive (e.g. ____’s) in your everyday conversation.
At the end of this plan your baby or young child will
1. Engage in Conversation of approximately 1-2 turns.
2. Talk in 2-3word sentences sometimes.
3. Say /p/ and/or /b/ in familiar words.