● Cock your ear.
This level includes:
● Video Lesson 24 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 25 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 26 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
These 8-10minute video lessons take you into therapy sessions with babies and young children with hearing loss so that you may observe first-hand how to develop identical weekly targets.
In the Standard Tier, each Video Lesson comes with
● a Lesson Plan
● a Feedback Form
● Video requests as specified
What you and your child will learn:
At the end of this plan, you will
1. Stimulate your child’s growing imagination.
2. Do simple household chores involving your child as appropriate.
3. Take your child out and about with you regularly.
At the end of this plan your baby or young child will
1. Follow simple commands related to someone other than himself.
2. Identify 2 body parts.
3. Identify some food names.
4. Imitate as many of Ling’s 6 sounds as she is developmentally ready to say.
5. Call out to you and /or your partner by name.
6. Play imaginatively.
7. Identify the square shape.